Tuesday, December 23, 2008

22/23-12-2007

I have been searching by the name aKira for like several times ever since I knew his name. But I found none, as I was still new to FB there then. One night after I came back from my first day working in aPita, Kozouji, today I kinda found him from LiSa's wall, so you were the 红娘, if you know what is it.
I immediately added him to be my friend and to my very surprise he even accept me as fast as the fastest I knew of. There we started a month old relationship, from the wall on the 23-12-2008, a night to remember. At least after one year, I am still stubbornly choosing the tough path, not to let you go, not just yet. 朗にまだ諦めたくない.

Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 10:19pm on December 23rd, 2007
u took a bus to osaka? y didn't u sleep well yesterday? Missing your mum?
anyway, Im in the fresh fish department...
today was the first day...basically i did help here n there, and then there r time when I do something like dish washing-san too...
So hows back home? mama 料理、どう?
Akira Natomi (New Zealand) wrote
at 4:38pm on December 23rd, 2007
Thats simple reason not going to outside Aichi, NO MONEY. I dont know wats famous in Osaka, just ask them to buy wat eve they think is souvenir. I grew up in Osaka but never bought anything for souvenir in Osaka. Good on u sleeping earlier than usual time. I got to Osaka this afteernoon then went to watch a rugby game, I met 3people from Aichi, was strange meeting Aichi people in Osaka. Didnt sleep well since last night haha. Wat u do for ur バイト???


Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 8:57am on December 23rd, 2007
By the way, my roommate wouldn't be mad if I sleep late. Cos I always sleep late, but yesterday I slept before you ask me to, that was strangely early.
Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 8:41am on December 23rd, 2007
everybody is going out on the holiday...bunch of ppL going Osaka, Tokyo,YOkohama, Kyoto, Nara and so and so forth...
But since hv no $, i hv to バイト. anywhere I'll hv a day break per week. mayb I can go to Gifu ken or Nagoya Eki....hahahaha

Hey what else is famous in Osaka, I wanna ask my friend to buy me some as souvenir for my family, お菓子か?
Akira Natomi (New Zealand) wrote
at 12:52am on December 23rd, 2007
U better go 2 bed now, otherwise ur room mate is gonna b mad. Laters p.s r u going smwhere for holiday???
Akira Natomi (New Zealand) wrote
at 12:43am on December 23rd, 2007
Oh u will b in trouble if smone know that smone got a 短期バイト  lol I wont tell anyone promise. Yeah will eat heaps of Takoyaki. hahaha
Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 12:27am on December 23rd, 2007
I got a 短期バイト,
just for this short break...
内緒だ...shhhh.....
eat aLot of Takoyaki for me K...
tata
Akira Natomi (New Zealand) wrote
at 12:17am on December 23rd, 2007
My 冬休み hasnt started yet, I worked last Tuesday since then I didnt work. Going back 2 Osaka eary in da morning tomorrow. Hows ur 冬休み???  Any plan???
Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 12:11am on December 23rd, 2007
So Hows your 冬休み going?
StiLL a dish washing -san?
Akira Natomi (New Zealand) wrote
at 12:08am on December 23rd, 2007
Ohh I was bored and my msn thing always let me know if I get any e-mail, that's why. yeah actually I was hoping someone gives me a message or something, waiting for it whole day...
Liew Cheng Yan wrote
at 11:39pm on December 22nd, 2007
So you were fast....
you awaiting for my request, didn't you...

This was the first day. You left home to Osaka, with a laptop.

1 comment:

Loong said...

Merry Christmas!!
;)